Use Mozilla's Firefox - works better on our website! Check it out - you can download it for free! Click: Mozilla.org
Save The Date! MNT 2015 Conference!
The MNT ATE Centers would like to invite you to the 5th annual Micro Nano Tech conference!
Click on the image to see more details!
Click HERE for a printable version
The SCME Website and Moodle site are once again up and running. Let me, Matt Pleil know if you experience any problems via email. I apologize to our partners if you experienced problems or delays with your teaching and learning.
DNA Microarrays and Crystallography
During the fall of 2014, SCME is hosting two microtechnology workshops for high school and college instructors. These workshops focus on classroom activities related to STEM and microtechnology concepts that can easily be incorporated into your existing curricula. Both workshops are held on a Saturday at the University of New Mexico's South Campus, 800 Bradbury SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Each workshop includes the following:
- Detailed instruction in microtechnology topics
- Specific information on using classroom kits/activities to teach microtechnology topics
- Complete coverage of the kit material and supporting learning modules
- Time to discover how the kits/activities and learning modules meet the STEM and NGSS standards
- Strategies for incorporating the topics and activities into your curricula.
Following are brief descriptions of the workshops:
Check out our new prototype industry mapping project put together by Duncan McClure - Click on the full screen icon, "[ ]" for optimal viewing! We are test driving this new feature and will be updating the database and map features.
Valerie Kovach - Science teacher at Albuquerque's Atrisco Heritage Academy - created this wonderful site! Check it out - like it - It's not just for HS students!