Have you ever wondered where the term "MEMS" came from?
Read J.E. Wood's account:
See a map of who's downloading (last updated 7/11/16)
From the desk of Nader Vadiee:
The SIPI Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems ( MEMS) Design team successfully submitted its final design ( Mayan Calendar ) to the 2012 Sandia National Labs Annual Competitions . The team, a true example of a VIP ROSE STEMS Team ( Vertically Integrated Pyramid for Research, Outreach, and Student Education in STEM ) , was comprised of:
- Dr. Nader Vadiee, Project Faculty advisor/Coordinator, SIPI/ATE, SIPI/SCME Co-PI
- Dr. Massoud Ahgar , Faculty Advisor, SIPI/ATE
- Dr. Zayd Leseman, Faculty Advisor, UNM/ME
- Dr. Matt Pleil, Faculty Advisor, Faculty Advisor, UNM/SCME PI,
- Mr. James Dunn, Project Manager, SIPI/BOR
- Mr. Arash Mousavi, Graduate Student, UNM/ME,
- Mr. Andrew Ian Young, Graduate Student , UNM/ME
- Mr. Vince Watkins, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
- Mr. Willie Stephens, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
- Mr. Micah John, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
Vince Watkins has received a summer Job offer from Professor Zayd Leseman Research Group, at the University of New Mexico.