Downloaders - Please help us help you!
If you have downloaded any of our materials, we would like to know! Please take 3 minutes of your time by filling out this short survey to help us understand the impact of our work on you and your students. All responses are confidential.
TAKE THE SURVEY NOW https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SCMEImpact
From the desk of Nader Vadiee:
The SIPI Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems ( MEMS) Design team successfully submitted its final design ( Mayan Calendar ) to the 2012 Sandia National Labs Annual Competitions . The team, a true example of a VIP ROSE STEMS Team ( Vertically Integrated Pyramid for Research, Outreach, and Student Education in STEM ) , was comprised of:
- Dr. Nader Vadiee, Project Faculty advisor/Coordinator, SIPI/ATE, SIPI/SCME Co-PI
- Dr. Massoud Ahgar , Faculty Advisor, SIPI/ATE
- Dr. Zayd Leseman, Faculty Advisor, UNM/ME
- Dr. Matt Pleil, Faculty Advisor, Faculty Advisor, UNM/SCME PI,
- Mr. James Dunn, Project Manager, SIPI/BOR
- Mr. Arash Mousavi, Graduate Student, UNM/ME,
- Mr. Andrew Ian Young, Graduate Student , UNM/ME
- Mr. Vince Watkins, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
- Mr. Willie Stephens, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
- Mr. Micah John, Engineering Student, SIPI/ATE
Vince Watkins has received a summer Job offer from Professor Zayd Leseman Research Group, at the University of New Mexico.