Have you ever wondered where the term "MEMS" came from?
Read J.E. Wood's account:
See a map of who's downloading (last updated 7/11/16)
January 2011 Pressure Sensor Cleanroom Workshop
If you're looking for the Pressure Sensor Workshop Information - click on SCME Events drop down menu above and select the January PS Workshop link or just click:
These events are intended for High-School and College STEM Faculty only.
Accepted participants will receive a stipend for attending each workshop they attend - Enrollement is limited to 20 educators per workshop - Apply Now!
There are many reasons to take MEMS Classes and Central New Mexico Community College!
Click on the Links Below to find out why:
- Take Introduction to MEMS at CNM - SCME
- Machines shrink, paychecks grow; CNM’s MEMS program pays off big - CNM Chronicle
- Community colleges are critical - Small Times
- Aiming for the top of their class - Small Times
- A new national asset: the Hispanic nanotechnologist - Small Times
- Tiny Electronics Equal Big Prospects for CNM Students
- CNM Student Wins NSF Award
- MEMS Program Named Top Notch by Industry Magazine
- ATE Gets Spotlight in Presidents Plan
- Dual Credit / Enrollment Introduction: MEMS for High Schools
Northwest Vista College has a 2-year Associates in Applied Science Nano Tech program. Qiaoying (Joy) Zhou is the program coordinator and one of the primary instructors. Read about her program, comments from her students on their experience in the Pressure Sensor workshop and watch her on the news!