Check out the latest updates to the SCME YouTube Channel - MJ just added three short lectures based on our Microsystems BioMEMS DNA series of Learning Modules.
- An Introduction to DNA Microarrays
- DNA Microarray Fabrication - very cool, one process by Nimble Gen uses TI's DMD in maskless lithography!
- How does a DNA Microarray work?
Also search this site for additional, downloadable educational materials!
MTTC Pressure Sensor Process Learning Module
This category includes the MTTC Pressure Sensor Process Learning Module, a fabrication process for a MEMS Pressure Sensor developed by the Manufacturing Technology Training Center (MTTC) at the University of New Mexico (UNM). Materials include Instructor guide, Participant guide and PowerPoint presentation.
There are three (3) kits available through SCME that support this learning module:
- Micro Pressure Sensor Process Model Kit
- Surface Micromachining - Lift-Off Process Kit (formerly Lift-off)
- Bulk Micromachining - An Etch Process Kit (formerly Anisotropic Etch)
This pdf contains the materials for the MTTC Pressure Sensor Learning Module - Participant Guide. This learning module describes the operation of and the fabrication of a MEMS pressure sensor. This particular process was developed by the Manufacturing Technology Training Center (MTTC) at the Univeristy of New Mexico.
This learning module consists of a primary knowledge unit and four (4) activities.
Latest learning module revision - June 2014